Relevant Experience: 1-3 yrs
Salary Package: Industry Standards
Other benefits: Incentives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements and effectively answering to their queries.
- Handel Site Visits and follow-ups.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the internal team.
- Ensure timelessness and accuracy of deliverables, client service delivery, and engagement-calls, meetings, site-visits, follow-up, timely submission of Company proposals, and overall governance during the execution phase.
- Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and actively listening to their requirements and sharing accurate information to the Assistant Sales Manager for further discussions with the customers.
- Identifying the prospective customers via cold calling, market research, attending trade exhibitions & shows, networking, etc and building the customer database that fits to the organization’s products.
- Building effective relationships with the customers and generating the sales leads by proposing the new company products.
- Accompany the customer for site visits and display property.
- Generate ideas to develop new business from existing & new clients/Investors.
- Doing outbound calls to potential customers from Database for fixing appointments.
- Sales presentation to customers.
- Payment collection as per booking terms finalized.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Effective communication & presentation skills.
- Good negotiation & objection handling skills.
- Aptitude for hard work.
- Passion for Sales.
- Graduate in any discipline & preferably MBA – Marketing.
- 1 to 3 Years for Executive & 3 to 6 Years for Sr. Executive Level on Real Estate.
For any job-related queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org